SYNCOS Project Management | APQP consists of various stages. Input values and output values can be defined for each of them. Specific activities are necessary for meeting the results, depending on the project stage.
- Planning- and determination program
- Product-, construction- and development program
- Process-, planning- and development program
- Product- and process certification program
- Feedbacks, evaluation and improvement measures
The key questions of quality management are answered by stages of project management:
- Are we able to produce our products within the necessary and required specifications?
- Do we really produce our products within the required specification limits?
- Can we verify that our products were produced within the specifications?